Lunes, Nobyembre 7, 2011

Bad pick up lines

There's so many list of bad pick up lines in the internet. I compiled it to my own best list:


Was your father a thief? 'Cause someone stole the stars from the sky and put them in your eyes.

You're like milk, I just wanna make you part of my complete breakfast.

Your face reminds me of a wrench. Every time I think of it, my nuts tighten up.

Is there a mirror in your pants? Because I can see myself in them.

Grab yer bag Doll...you've just pulled...

You are like a candy bar: half sweet and half nuts.

Are those space pants you’re wearing? Because your butt is out of this world.

I seem to have lost my phone number. Can I borrow yours?

If I said I like your body, would you hold it against me?

Got a gym card? Because you've been giving my mind a workout.

Are you a pokemon? because I choose YOU!

Did you fart, ‘cause you blow me away!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento