Biyernes, Nobyembre 4, 2011

Hilarious pick up lines

There's so many list of hilarious pick up lines in the internet. I compiled it to my own best list


Boy : Do you?
Girl: Yes.
Boy: Your place or mine?
Girl: Well if you are going to argue lets forget the whole thing.

I'm like chocolate pudding, I look like crap but im as sweet as can be.

Are you from Tennessee? Because you're the only ten I see.

I'm addicted to yes, and I'm allergic to no. So what's it gonna be?

Is that a keg in your pants? Cause I'd just love to tap that ass!

You are what I want for Christmas.

Come sit on my lap. I've got a special gift just for you.

Even Santa doesnt make candy as sweet as you.


My love for you is like the universe...neverending!!

Kissing is a language of love....so how about a conversation?

Is it hot in here or is it just you?

You're like a Pringles. Once I pop you, I can't stop you!

If I flip this coin, what are the chances of me getting head tonight?

Do you have any tacos on you? (No.) In that case, will you make out with me?

My best collection of hilarious pickup lines.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento