Biyernes, Nobyembre 4, 2011

Pick up lines for girls

There's so many list of Pick up lines for girls or Pick up lines to use on girls in the internet. I compiled it to my own best list


When I'm older looking back at all of my finest memories, and I'll think of the day my children were born, the day I got married, and the day that I met you.

Do you have a Band-aid? Because I just scraped my knee falling for you.

I want to tell you your fortune." Take her hand and write your phone number on it. "There's your future.

Did you fart? Because you blew me away

Do you believe in the hereafter? Well, then I guess you know what I'm here after.

If you were a new sandwich at Mcdonalds, you'de be called the McGorgeous.

I know I'm not a grocery item but I can tell when you're checking me out.

If I had a garden I'd put your two lips and my two lips together.

Do you know what'd look good on you? Me.

Love is a sensation, caused by a temptation, to feel penetration. a guy sticks his location in a girl's destination, to increase the population for the next generation, did you get my explanation, or do you need a demonstration?

I’m a math teacher. One plus two equals me and you

Pick up a pack of sugar that actually says, "sugar" on it... then say "You dropped your nametag!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento