Biyernes, Nobyembre 4, 2011

Chemistry pick up lines

There's so many list of chemistry pick up lines in the internet. I compiled it to my own best list
You are the photon to my photosystem: you excite my electron until I reach my reaction centre.

You're hotter than a bunsen burner set to full power.

If I were a neurotransmitter, I would be dopamine so I could activate your reward pathway.

We fit together like the sticky ends of recombinant DNA.

Hey, wanna put your alpha helix in my beta barrel?

According to the second law of thermodynamics, you’re supposed to share your hotness with me.

Baby can you feel the electricity in the air? Cause I think your voltage gated channels are about to open and cause us to reach our action potential.


If I were an enzyme, I'd be DNA helicase so I could unzip your genes.

I have mass. You have mass. We are naturally attracted!

Me and you would undergo a more energetic reaction then Potassium and water.

Hey there girl, it appears to me that you are one of the major sources that increases the entropy of the universe. You see, you are hot and the heat you are releasing is making our universe more disordered.

That's the best chemistry pickup lines for me.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento