Biyernes, Nobyembre 4, 2011

Pokemon pick up lines

There's so many list of pokemon pick up lines in the internet. I compiled it to my own best list:

Is that a Sudowoodo in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?

Hey, I've got some legendary pokemon, do you want to touch my pokeballs to see just how legendary they are?

I'd like to ride you like a HORSEA.

I'd POUND you with my Piplup.

When I look at you, my Metapod can't get any harder.

You remind me of Pokemon, I just want to Pikachu.

Are you from the Hoenn Region? 'Cuz you're the only HO I see.

I wanna Munchlax your Cloyster.

Are you a pikachu? Because you are shockingly beautiful.

My love for you burns like a Charizard's tail.

Do you wanna battle? 'Cuz my balls are at the ready!

I think I need a Paralyze Heal, because you're stunning.

My love for you burns like a Charizard's tail.

You put the "Wiggle" in Wigglytuff.

If I were a Nidoking, you would be my Nidoqueen.

Are you a RARE CANDY? 'cuz I feel a level-up.

If I were a Milktank, I'd use ATTRACT on you.

That's my best list of pokemon pickup lines.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento