Biyernes, Nobyembre 4, 2011

Dirty pick up lines


There's so many list of dirty pick up lines in the internet. I compiled it to my own best list:


I would be honored if I could park my beef bus in tuna town.

Can I impregnate you with my Demon spawn?

Your eyes are like wrenches ..... they make my nuts tighten.

Hey babe, wanna sample my DNA?

Do you know the difference between a Quarter Pounder with cheese and a blowjob? Well then, let me take you out to lunch.

Hey, are you hiring? I really need a blowjob, but I'll take ...

Excuse me. I'm from the FBI, the Fine Body Investigators, and I'm going to have to ask you to assume the position.

Hey so you want to see some magic? You and I will go to your place have sex and I'll disappear in the morning.

Roses are red, violets are blue. I like spaghetti, let's go screw.

Hi, sorry I don't have an opening line but since you have an opening and I have a line...

Hey babe...can you suck a golf ball thru 50 feet of garden hose?

Are you a farmer? No, 'cuz you sure know how to raise a cock.

If I told you that you had a great body, would you hold it against me?

Hi, do you dissect insects for scientific research? (No, why?) I thought you might want to look inside my fly.

Hold out two fingers and say: "Why should a woman masturbate with these two fingers?" (I don't know.) "Cause they're mine sweetheart."

I'd like to get between your legs and eat my way straight to your heart...

If a women asks, "Excuse me, do you have the time?" You should answer: "Yeah! Do you have the energy?"

If you look that good in clothes, you must look even better out of them.

I'm not an expert in hardware, but I know that you'd be able to screw my nuts off.

I've got a hummer and a vibrator. Which one do you want to test drive first?

If you don't have sex with me tonight, your(or my) dick is going to fall off. We don't want that now do we?

My mattress is a little hard. Would you like to help me break it in?

You got nice breasts, but what color are your nipples? Brown or pink?

This is the best dirty pickup lines ever had.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento