Martes, Nobyembre 1, 2011

Cheesy pick up lines

I have so many Cheesy pick up lines or Cheesy lines on the list. And i think most of them will be successful if you said it to your girls. This my collection:


I will sue you!!! TRESPASSING - for always entering my mind!!!

A boy gives a girl 12 roses. 11 fake, 1 real and he says to her " I will stop loving you when all the roses die"
Sorry, honey, but I think you owe me a drink. [Why?] Because when I saw you, I dropped mine.

Do you have an eraser? Because I can't get you out of my mind.

Are you an Xbox? 'cause I want to push your buttons.

A tall man to a short woman: "You're perfect height for what you want."

Girl If You Were A Ghost, Can I Be Your Boo.
I know milk does a body good.. so I'm wondering... do you drink the whole dairy farm every day?

If we were stranded in a desert and a snake bit my penis, would you suck the poison out?

I have an 'boo boo' on my lip. Will you please kiss it and make it better?

Roses Are Red, Candle Light Flickers, After The Meal, Its off With The Knickers.

Honey, are you a parking ticket? Because you have fine written all over you.

Hi, I'm a psychic, and I can tell you love me. Am I right?

I would die a million deaths if it meant I could be with you!

You are so gorgeous I would marry your brother just to get in your family.

I must have been dancing with the devil becouse you are freakin hot!!!

Is your name mickey? because your so FINE!

I had no idea that angels can fly so low!

I'm going to have to arrest you for robbery... because you've stolen my heart.

I’ve heard it’s bad luck not to kiss someone at midnight. (New Year's Eve)

Girl, your body is like a Visa card. Its everything I want it to be.


Also this list the  Cheesiest pick up lines that ever had in the internet. So try it now.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento