Sabado, Nobyembre 5, 2011

Worst pick up lines


There's so many list of worst pick up lines in the internet. I compiled it to my own best list:


I love every bone in your body... especially mine!

Hi. You'll do my grandmother while eating dogfood, right? SCORE!!!

Guy: "Haven't I seen you someplace before?"
Girl: "Yes, that's why I don't go there anymore"

Hey do you have any irish in you? "You want some?"


Your name must be Daisy, because I have the incredible urge to plant you right here!

Motion with your finger for a girl to come over, then say "Iknew if I fingered you long enough you would cum."

Hey, baby, wanna ride my escalator?

I'm on fire. Can I run through your sprinkler?

You got nice breasts, but what color are your nipples? Brown or pink?

If your right leg was Christmas and your left Easter, could I spend some time up between the holidays?

Hey baby that dress is amazing! It would look even better as a crumpled heap on my bedroom floor!

Damn you're ugly! Did you hit every branch on the ugly tree when you fell off and then climb back up for seconds?

If I had a dime for every time I tried to pick up a chick, I'd still be poor.

Is that Windex you're wearing? Because I can see myself in your pants.

I may not be the best looking guy here, but I'm the only one talking to you.

A guy friend asked me, ‘So are you single now?’ and when I told him yes, his response was, ‘Good, want to bone?

Can I buy you a drink, or do you just want the money?


That's my best worst pickup lines ever had.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento