Linggo, Nobyembre 6, 2011

Sweet pick up lines

There's so many list of sweet pick up lines in the internet. I compiled it to my own best list


Of course there's lots of fish in the sea, but you're the only one I'd love to catch and mount back at my place.

Would you touch me so I can tell my friends I've been touched by an angel?

Excuse me...Hi, I'm writing an essay on the finer things in life, and I was wondering if I could interview you.

If you had eleven roses and you looked in the morror; then you'd see twelve of the most beatiful things in the world.

I’d walk a million miles for one of your smiles.


I wish I was one of ur tears, so I could be born in your eyes, run down your cheek, and die on your lips.

Was your father a thief? 'Cause someone stole the stars from the sky and put them in your eyes.

If I had to choose between breathing and loving you.... I'd take my last breath to say "I Love You"

Hey baby do you like a man that can carry big things because I have the biggest sweetheart

You're eyes are bluer than the Atlantic ocean and baby, I'm all lost at sea.

Are you fond of sugar? Because your smile is always so sweet.

Can I take your picture? Because I want show Santa what I want for Christmas.

You must be going to hell, because it is a sin to look that good.


So far that's the best sweet pickup lines in the net.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento