Biyernes, Nobyembre 4, 2011

Nerdy pick up lines

There's so many list of Nerdy pick up lines in the internet. I compiled it to my own best list


I less than three you…(i < 3 you)

Baby, I can feel an attraction between you and me, and it's more than just our universal gravitation...

You’re like a dictionary, you add meaning to my life!

You’re like an exothermic reaction, you spread your hotness everywhere!

I wanna stick to you like glue-cose

Be my queen and mate me with your knight moves.

You have nicer legs than an Isosceles right triangle

Lets meet somewhere… you bring your beaker and I’ll bring my stirring rod...


Hey baby, I'm like a rubix cube. The more you play with me, the harder I get.

You're as sweet at 3.14.

Hey baby, can I be your enzyme? because my active site is dying for a chemical reaction.

My class's single responsibility is loving you, baby.

Don't worry, I'm virus-free.

Like energy, you've left me in an excited state

I work in a data center; can I mount your rack?

You know what temp my CPU is running? Hot enough to break the ice.


This is my best list of nerdy pickup lines so far. 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento