Sabado, Nobyembre 5, 2011

Corny pick up lines


There's so many list of corny pick up lines in the internet. I compiled it to my own best list:

Girl, you must be tired 'cause you've been running through my mind all day!

I asked a girl if I could buy her a drink. She said “I have a boyfriend” I said “Well I have a goldfish”. “What?” she asked. I answer: "oh sorry, I though we were talking about shit that doesn’t matter.

Let's play Titanic, you be the ship and i'll be the iceburg making you go down screaming

Did it hurt? When u fell out of Heaven?

Hey, doll, theres something big going on around here and I mean to give you the thrill of your life.

You're eyes are bluer than the atlantic ocean and baby, I'm all lost at sea.
I’m a math teacher. One plus two equals me and you.

If you were a car, I'd wax and ride you all over town

Are you a parking ticket? 'cause you got fine-fine-fine written all over ya.

Baby, somebody better call God, cuz he's missing an angel!

Did you ever think we’d meet like this?

I’m not Elmo, but you can tickle me anytime you like!

You remind me of a championship bass, I don't know whether to mount you or eat you.

Help, somethings wrong with my eyes - I just can't take them off you.

Damn, if being sexy was a crime, you'd be guilty as charged!

Were you arrested earlier? It's gotta be illegal to look that good.


This is the best corny pickup lines i ever had.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento