Linggo, Nobyembre 6, 2011

Good pick up lines

There's so many list of good pick up lines in the internet. I compiled it to my own best list:


If you were a bugger I'd pick you first

You're like a prize mouth bass... I don't know if I should mount you or eat you

I hope you know CPR because you really take my breath away.

Excuse me, I just realized that you look just like my next girlfriend.

Nice legs what time do they open.

You're like a Pringle. Once I pop ya, I just can't stop ya.

Was your Father a mechanic? Then how did you get such a finely tuned body?

I just saw you and can tell that I’ll remember you forever.

Well, I AM telepathic, and I can tell that you love me. Right? [NO!] Darn, I always get “love” and “lust” mixed up.

If I were to ask you out on a date, would your answer be the same as the answer to this question?

You’re so beautiful that you made me forget my pickup line.

I am doing a survey on whether guys eat breath mints. Can I test your breath?

Hi, my name is (Blank). I go tired of waiting for you to walk over and talk to me so here I am

See my friend over there? She likes you but I am a little greedy.

I was so enchanted by your beauty that I ran into that wall over there. So I am going to need your name and number for insurance purposes.


This is the best good pickup lines  i ever had!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento