Biyernes, Nobyembre 4, 2011

Funny pick up lines


There's so many list of funny pick up lines in the internet. I compiled it to my own best list:



You may fall from the sky, you may fall from a tree, but the best way to fall... is in love with me.

There are 20 angels in the world 11 are playing, 8 are sleeping and 1 of them is standing in front of me.

I dropped a tear in the ocean, the day I find it is the day I'll stop loving you.

Can you kiss me on the cheek so I can at least say a cute girl kissed me tonight?

You remind me of a pop tart. (Why?) You're cool cause you're hot!

Girl you're like a car accident, cause I just can't look away.

Hey, I lost my phone number ... Can I have yours?

Girl you so fine I wish I could plant you and grow a whole feild of y'all!

You look like a big glass of water and I sure am thirsty!

I was so enchanted by your beauty that I ran into that wall over there. So I am going to need your name and number for insurance purposes.

If you were a library book, I would check you out.

For a moment I thought I had died and gone to heaven. Now I see that I am very much alive, and heaven has been brought to me.

If you were a laser, you'd be set on "stunning".

It's not my fault I fell in love. You are the one that tripped me.

Do you have a map? I'm getting lost in your eyes.

Do you have a twin sister? Then you must be the most beautiful girl in the world!


And also this is the funniest pick up lines ever had in the internet. So you better get it and say it to your special someone..

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento