Lunes, Nobyembre 7, 2011

Stupid pick up lines

There's so many list of stupid pick up lines in the internet. I compiled it to my own best list:


Do you have a quarter,so i could call my mom and tell her i fell in love.

Hey baby i like your legs can they be over my shoulders?

Hey baby, do you know how to drive a stick shift?
Wanna drive mine?

If I told you you had a great body would you hold it against me?

Are you a ho? Because I have money, bitch.

You don't work for the UPS do you? Cause I could have sworn I saw you checking out my package.

Those robes look really good on you, but they'd look better on my bedroom floor!

I know you must be tired, cause you've been running through my mind all day.

That must be jam cause jelly don't shake like that!

If I said you had a beautiful body, would you hold it against me?

I am the Black Mage. I casts the spells that makes the peoples fall down.

Am I dead, Angel? Cause this must be heaven!

Hi. I'm an astronaut, and my next mission is to explore Uranus

I've gotta thirst, baby, and you smell like my Gatorade

Baby, I'm no Fred Flintstone, but I can make your Bedrock!


This is the best stupid pickup lines ever had. 

1 komento: