Biyernes, Nobyembre 4, 2011

Romantic pick up lines


There's so many list of romantic pick up lines in the internet. I compiled it to my own best list:

Were you in Boy Scouts? Because you sure have tied my heart in a knot.

What does it feel like to be the most beautiful girl in this room?

What is your first name? Hmm, that goes kinda well with my last name.

What time do you have to be back in heaven?

What's a nice girl like you doing in a place like this?

When God made you, he was showing off.

When I'm older, I'll look back at all of my crowning memories, and I'll think of the day my children were born, the day I got married, and the day that I met you.

You are the reason men fall in love.

You can't be real. May I pinch you to see if I'm dreaming?

You have the most beautiful smile Ive ever seen.

You know, my mother always told me it was impolite to stare... so what do you say we dance?

You know, you might be asked to leave soon. You're making the other women look really bad.


That's my best  romantic pickup lines

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento