Biyernes, Nobyembre 4, 2011

Lame pick up lines

There's so many list of lame pick up lines in the internet. I compiled it to my own best list:


If you were a car door I would slam you all night long.

You're so hot you melt the plastic in my underwear.

Is your name Pepsi cause' I've gotta have it.

Guy: I bet you're a C-cup. Girl: How'd you know that? Guy: My testicles are the same size.

I'm bigger and better than the Titanic..... only 200 woman went down on the Titanic

My name is Justin. Justincredible.

If I was a Jedi, would you be my force?

I have got the F, the C, and the K All I need is U.

Pardon my is there a mirror in your pocket because I can see myself in your pants.

When does your centerfold come out.

Are those pants from outer space? Cause that ass is out of this world.

I want to kiss you passionately on the lips, and then move up to your belly-button.


That's the list of my best lame pickup lines so try it now to your girls..

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento