Huwebes, Nobyembre 3, 2011

Pick up lines for guys

Im using Pick up lines for guys or Cheesy pick up lines to use on guys in many guys and its very effective to get an guys. This is my list:


What does it feel like to be the most beautiful girl in this room?

All those curves, and me with no brakes.

Your eyes are as blue as my toilet water at home.

What has 142 teeth and holds back the incredible hulk? My zipper.

I'm not drunk, I'm just intoxicated by you.

Baby, you're so sweet, you put Hershey's outta business.

Do you want to make millions? millions of babies!

Excuse me, but I think I dropped something, my jaw!

Excuse me, I don't want you to think I'm ridiculous or anything, but you are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen.

Your body is a wonderland and i want to be Alice.

Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?

Have you ever heard the Pina Colada song, because I want you to come with me and escape.

Excuse me, do you have any raisins? How about a date?

You can fall off a building, you can fall out a tree, but baby, the best way to fall is in love with me.

I have never had a dream come true until the day that I met you.

I may not be a genie but I can make your dreams come true

Are those space pants? Cuz your ass is out of this world!

Like the sheets on your bed I want cover you with love.

You must be tired because you've been running through my dreams all night.

It's never easy meeting a complete stranger, especially one as beautiful as you, without being properly introduced. But shall we try anyway?

and also this is the Funny pick up lines for guys in the net so far.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento